It is our responsibility to prioritize the health of our community members during this critical time and do what we can to minimize the opportunity for transmission.
Our Clinic will be open Monday May 4 2020 for Regular Eye Exams. However, extra precautions will be taken in accordance with Phase one of the Reopen Saskatchewan Plan.
Please be aware of the following:
- Please stay home if you feel ill at all or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- We will not be providing masks at this time, however patients are encouraged to wear masks to their appointment.
- We will limit the number of people in the clinic. For this reason the door may be locked at times until it is safe to let in more people.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic.
- Please come to the clinic alone unless another person is necessary (parent, caregiver, etc.)
- We are available for phone consults in order to minimize traffic in to the clinic.
- If you wish to look at glasses, it is preferred to book an appointment so as to minimize the number of people in the clinic at once.
- All frames will be washed and sanitized after a patient has tried them on.
Please stay home as much as possible and stay safe.
Thank you from your Nexus Vision Centre Team.